Holi (C) Vitamin C + Calcium Refining Face Vitamins
The c duo, calcium & vitamin c (vegan) Agent Nateur's holi (c) is calcium and vitamin C in their most stable, potent state. This unique dry powder formula won’t oxidize, ensuring that you receive all of its regenerative benefits. Blend with Agent Nateur's holi (water) to improve the texture of acne-prone skin, restore firmness, and reveal an ageless radiance. Agent Nateur's holi(c) can be mixed directly with you moisturizer, serum, or SPF to help reduce the appearance of fine line and smooth, brighten, and tighten your complexion.
A blend of the highest grade non-gmo vitamins, the formula may help to heal scars, combat breakouts, and calm rosacea. It will also support the production of elastin and hyaluronic acid to restore suppleness while nourishing fatigued skin.
Reduces the appearance of:
- redness due to dehydration
- impurities and clogged pores
- age spots
- fine lines and wrinkles
- loss of elasticity
- dull, uneven skin tone
- inconsistent skin texture
- Calcium ketogluconate is a French-patented natural complex molecule that helps restore the skin’s elasticity for a youthful, plump appearance. This non-toxic ingredient has been clinically-tested to smooth fine lines and improve skin’s texture for a sculpted, contoured, and lifted look.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is a potent yet gentle form of vitamin C that is readily absorbed. It has been clinically-proven to brighten the complexion’s appearance, improve skin’s texture, and reduce the look of fine lines and age spots.
*Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.
How to Use:
Mix a spoonful of holi (c) in the palm of your hand directly with two drops of water and SPF, moisturizer or face serum. We like to mix all of them together in our hand and gently massage into our face, neck and decolette. Apply holi (c) to clean, dry skin in the morning or before you go to sleep.
DISCOUNTS ON EVERY ORDER!?
JOIN CLUB VL FOR 5% OFF FULL-PRICED ITEMS, ALL THE TIME!